Lepa Life complies with applicable laws, personal information protection regulations and guidelines and actively guarantees the user’s right. Lepa Life hereby disclose for what purposes your personal information is used and what Lepa Life does to protect personal information.
Lepa Life does not collect your personal information when only exploring the website. However, Komelon will require personal information when you need to use Contact us, Downloads and Newsletter services. There is no limit to the use of website except for Contact us, Downloads and Newsletter.
① category : Title, Name, Contact number, E-mail
② category : E-mai
Lepa Life use the collected personal information for the following purposes. Information provided by the customer will not be used for any purpose other than those described below, and will be subject to prior agreement if the purpose of use is changed.
Lepa Life does not provide personal information to any third party without your consent. However, in the cases of as below, Lepa Life may provide personal information according to the legitimate procedure as prescribed by laws.
1) There was your consent
2) There was a request from the relevant legal agency or investigative purposes
3) There was a special provision in the related laws
The user's personal information is to be destroyed immediately once the purpose of the collection and use of personal information is fulfilled. However, the following personal information is destroyed after being kept for a certain period in accordance with internal policies. (However, if customers have agreed in advance, and there are special regulations in other laws and regulations, the information will be kept in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.)
1) Usage period of Personal Information
① Period : 2 years for the purpose of service PR and marketing activities
② Destruction : Immediately after end of usage period (2 years for PR and marketing purposes)
1) The subject of information may exercise the right of personal information protection at any time with respect to Lepa Life.
① Request to browse
② Request to correct errors if any
③ Request to delete
④ Request to stop processing
2) The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be made through written letter, E-mail or fax to Lepa Life and Lepa Life will take required actions without delay.
3) If user requests correction or deletion of personal information, Lepa Life shall not use or provide the information until the correction or deletion is completed.
4) In case the information belongs to a child under the age of 14 years, the exercise of the right under Paragraph 1 can be done through representatives. In this case, the legal representative has all the rights of the user.
5) The user can not infringe the personal information and privacy of the user himself or others that Lepa Life is dealing with in violation of related laws and regulations such as Information and Communications Network Act and the Personal Information Protection Act.
① Lepa Life will store and destroy personal information for a certain period of time according to internal policies and other relevant laws(see the period of possession and use), once the purpose of the collection and use of personal information is fulfilled.
② Target data : Personal information whose retention period has expired according to related laws
2) The method of destruction
① Personal information stored in electronic file formats is to be deleted using technical means which make the information unrecoverable
② Personal information printed on paper records, printed matters and documents is to be destroyed through shredding or incineration.
Lepa Life does not consign collected personal information.
A cookie is a small piece of text file usually set by the web server, sent from a website and stored in a user's computer hard disk while the user is browsing that website.
① Cookie does not collect personally identifiable information automatically or actively, and a user has an option for setting a cookie.
② How to set (in case of Internet Explorer): Tools > Internet Options > Privacy
① User may allow all cookies by setting the option on the web browser; whenever a cookie is stored, the confirmation thereof shall be completed; or, otherwise, a user may reject the storage of all cookies.
Lepa Life may provide customers with links to other websites or materials. In this case, since Lepa Life has no control over the external sites and materials, Lepa Life is not responsible for and cannot guarantee the usefulness of the services or materials provided.
1) The user may view and edit his or her personal information at any time (through a legal representative for users aged 14 or under), and may at any time withdraw his or her agreement on personal information provision or unregister from the service. For personal information collected through Contact us, Downloads and Newsletter posts you can request to browse, correct, stop processing or delete them at any time. Those requests can be made through written letter, phone, fax or E-mail, upon which proper actions will be taken immediately. If certain obligations, however, are stipulated in related laws and regulations, the exercise of the rights may be restricted
2) The responsibility of the accident caused by the incorrect information entered by the user belongs to the user himself and if the user inputs false information such as using other person’s identity, the user should take any legal responsibility.
3) You have the right to protect your personal information and to protect yourself and not to infringe on the information of others. Please be careful not to damage the privacy of others, including posts. If you do not fulfill such responsibilities and damage the information and dignity of others, you may be punished in accordance with the Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection Act.
4) The users aged 14 or under may view and edit his or her personal information at any time through a legal representative, and may at any time withdraw his or her agreement on personal information provision or unregister from the service. In this case Komelon may contact the user aged 14 or under to collect personal information of the representative. For personal information collected through Contact us, Downloads and Newsletter posts the representative can request to browse, correct, stop processing or delete them at any time. Those requests can be made through written letter, phone, fax or E-mail, upon which proper actions will be taken immediately.
1) We are providing a window where customers can submit opinions and complaints at any time regarding the protection of personal information. You will be reached by the person in charge of the website and the customer management department to inform you of the prompt processing and results.
2) The person in charge of processing and handling your opinions and complaints regarding personal information is as follow
■ Privacy Protection Manager
President of Lepa Life LLC
You may submit all personal information related complaints arising from using the services of Lepa Life to the Privacy
Protection Manager. Lepa Life
will respond quickly and fully to your report in timely manner.
- Announcement Date: August 9th 2018 / Effective Date: August 9th 2018